With Australia’s longest warranty (25 years), the MEE Pool Heat Pump has a typical lifespan of up to 30 years!
More Reliable Parts
Treated coils and internal components
Longer Lasting Casing
Quality full stainless steel case design
The most efficient heat pump on the market
10db quieter than any competitor
More Output, Less Input
More Kw’s but uses much less power
Adjustable Gas Flow to increase COP by up to 20%
Vastly superior and accessible servicing
Better Safety & Security
Separate lockable switchboard
25 Year Warranty
Australia’s longest warranty!
40-50% draw on power means lower power bills
State of the Art
Pure titanium heat exchanger with glass filled nylon case
Backed by the Best
Industry leading maintenance & support
The heat pump that will pay for itself in as little as 1.5 years!
The MEE can save as much as $575,000 over the balance of 10 years at expected power increases. Plus, buying 3 single units would cost you much more over a 20 year period buy than buying just a single MEE unit!
What makes the MEE so Efficient?
The MEE’s intelligent compressor talks to the EC fan to reduce energy consumption by around 28%. The fan also automatically achieve the desirable air flow with no need for changing water flow or altering refrigerant. It works correctly all day and everyday for 365 days each year.
The MEE inverter fans reduce air flow output by around 50% and will generally result in around 80% less current draw.
Efficiency of pool heat pumps is usually expressed in COP (Coefficient of Performance). A heat pump with a COP of 4 means that the unit achieves 4 Kw of heating for every Kw of input power. At 15 ⁰C air temperature and 27⁰C pool temperature average, the MEE has a COP of 6.2 to 7 whereas EVEN the best imported heat pumps only have a COP of around 4.6. This is in our experience with 3 overseas suppliers of imported heaters that we use or have used for commercial applications. Our testing on these has shown a COP of around 4.6 as a max. Claims of higher performance by others needs to be proved rather than highlighted on a brochure.
- Big 4 Holiday Park – Forest Glen
- Bundaberg Pool – Bundaberg
- Cairns Regional Council – Smithfield Aquatic Centre LTS
- Cairns Regional Council – Gordonvale Aquatic Centre
- Cooee Bay Aquatic Centre, Yeppoon
- Elight Miltary Fitness Centre – Highland Park
- Emu Park Aquatic Centre – Emu Park
- Flagstone LTS – Flagstone
- Halcyon Retirement Village – Bli Bli
- Hinchinbrook Shire Council – Ingham Aquatic Centre
- Longreach Regional Council – Aquatic Centre, Longreach
- Nature’s Edge Retirement Village – Buderim
- Paradise Resort – Surfers Paradise
- Southbank Apartments – South Brisbane
- Brisbane Boys College
- Cairns Spinal Care
- Greenslopes State School – Greenslopes
- Halcyon – Hope Island
- Harold Holt Aquatic Centre – Victoria
- Holland Park Swim School – Holland Park
- Indooroopilly State School- Indooroopilly
- Ingham Community Pool – Ingham
- Leichhardt Pool x 2
- Lockyer Valley Aquatic – Gatton
- Lockyer Valley Sports & Aquatic – Gatton
- Moura Aquatic Centre
- Sam Riley Swim School, Northlakes
- Seaworld Gold Coast (in progress)
- Singapore Aquarium
- UQ Gatton
- UQ St Lucia
- Veolia – Oaks on Charlotte
- Woree Sports & Aquatic Centre, Cairns
- Plus many more…
Cutting-edge Technology backed by good old fashion service!
Solarwise offers the widest range solutions in the energy conservation and heating fields with optimum performance and reliability. We are trusted government suppliers and design our solutions to Australian Commercial Standards. QIS is licensed under the QBCC License # 722628 in Electrics, Plumbing, Drainage, Roof work and unlimited mechanical design services and we have all the necessary licencing required.